Friday, June 04, 2010

Kaiden's 2nd Birthday Party


Wow - I can't beleive our little baby is already 2!  We spent the night at Chuckie Cheese and Kaiden had fun watching and looking at all the games.  We had a good time with your parents and the kids.

I know that the 8 greats are our thing, but I though for Kaiden's 2nd birthday I would recount the 8 greats of Kaiden's first 2 years...

1.  My First Day of Life (June 3rd, 2008) - I was so proud of you and all your hard work to deliver me.  I couldn't wait to be held in your arms.

2.  My trip to Niaragra Falls (June 2009) - It was so beautiful and it was my first trip out of the country.  I love that our family travels.

3.  Our trip to Key West/Palm Beach (August 2009) - I have now been to the southern most part of the United States.  The water is so beautiful and I loved playing in the water at Hawk's Cay Resort.  You guys do such great trips.

4.  New Year's in Disney World (Jan. 31st, 2008) - I know that I slept through the fireworks but I really enjoyed seeing Disney World for the first time and earlier in the day I was able to stand on the beach and feel sand for the first time.

5.  My First Christmas (Dec. 25th, 2008) - It was so much fun opening presents.  I know I feel asleep in my Bumbo but it was only because I was having so much fun and simply was exhausted.

6.  My first steps at Grandma and Grandpa's House (May 2009) - It was my first flight and it was to Missouri.  I was glad to take my first steps in front of the family.  I love my family so much!

7.  My 1st Bithday Picture (June 2009) - I love being the center of attention and getting my picture taken.  Some of my pictures turned out great and I love that you guys made me so handsome.

8.  Just Every morning that I get to snuggle up with you!  I so love laying in bed with you and cuddling!

1 comment:

Amazing said...

Awwhh.. he does have some great memories, doesn't he? And we have some great memories with him! If he knew from his prior trips to Disney how much he would love the characters once he turned 2, I would definitely think he would say meeting the characters was part of his 8 greats!! I have so enjoyed watching him grow and develop and learn new things. I think it is SO cool that he said "Mommy" first (a first for me), and too have loved cuddling with him, even since those first days in the hospital. We have always loved cuddling! He is SUCH a mommy's boy!!!! :) I gotta say, I really love that! I can't believe he's growing up SO quickly! I want to enjoy every minute!